Sunday, January 27, 2008

nfl experience

If what you experience at the NFL experience is really what you experience in the NFL, then the NFL is lots of walking and waiting in line.
Yesterday, my mom and I went for the experience. It's not very often that the Super Bowl comes to your hometown. So, when it does, try to experience it the most you can. Since getting tickets to the game is nearly impossible (and really, my seat at home will be better than 99% of the people at the game anyway!), we wanted to do what we could. We had to park sooooooooooo far away and walk the whole way. I was tired by the time we got there. Then we had to wait in line to buy tickets, so that gave me time to rest up. The rest of the day involved lots more walking. There was so much to see. We did not see it all, because there really was a ton of stuff. We were dead once we got back to the car to leave, but we had a good time.

check out my photos here!

No comments: