Monday, January 14, 2008

floor photos finally here

Chris started tearing up the floor on a whim. Sure, it sounded like a great idea. It was about time. Three years after moving in, we are finally making progress on the floor. But you never really think it thru when you start things on a whim. The actual removal of the floor only took a few hours in comparison to the clean up. It took me all day on Sunday to clean up and I am still not done. There was fine dust all over everything, including the floor. I cleaned it twice and then I just had to stop. I was so exhausted. Then, for some reason I could not sleep last night. I am really running on empty and struggling to multi-task. At least I have managed to get the pictures uploaded. So check out the tile removal process here. I will grow to love the concrete, because who knows when we will get new flooring.

No comments: