Wednesday, May 30, 2007

this is neat

Invent Your Scent - The Collection
My wonderful sister gave this to me when I went to see her. (See, we have this thing that we give each other gifts when we see each other. It's fun.) I just used it for the first time today. Today I layered Velique & Rougeberry (the two on the right) and made my own custom scent. It smells really good. I love perfume, as I have mentioned before, and having these little bottles designed to mix together is very cool and different. I have an awesome sister who is getting really good at gift giving!!

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm glad you like it!

LOL @ "getting good"!

comebacknikki said...

Oooh - that looks really fun!

Laura Anne said...

sister - I said that because of what you had told me before... I was trying to be supportive. I hope you didn't think I was being mean.

BrightStar (B*) said...

No, I did not think you were being mean. I just thought it was funny.