Saturday, May 19, 2007

overwhelmed

I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster ride right now. I am visting my sister and will be here until tomorrow morning. It has been fun here. I have been very distracted, though. One minute I am having lots of fun and laughing and the next I am uptight and stressed about what is happening in my real life. Being away from home does not feel like real life. There are things happening that I hoped I would be able to forget about for a few days, but it hasn't happened. With my husband's work issues and money being a major issue right now, I feel like I am overwhelmed. My husband's work issue effect me, because he is considering leaving his current employer after what went down this week. The stress of finding another job and him being happy with it is very overwhelming. Plus, my car needs work to pass emissions. Plus, we have no funds right now and we are trying to get out of debit. Can't really do that when you have no money in the first place. I can't do anything about it from here and there is nothing I could do about it if I were home, either. I just feel guilty being here. Emotions up and down. I am stressed about flying home tomorrow. I have to leave really early to catch my flight. I hate dealing with airports and in the mood I am in, I hate it even more. I am really trying to have fun and my sister and sheepish are making it fun, but I am overwhelmed. I hate this feeling.
At least I took some cool pictures yesterday. Click on this one to see more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Laura. Your husband is a good man who does good work and has a good heart. Regardless of his decision, all will be well. Trust in this.