Thursday, May 03, 2007

random bits

I have a lot to talk about, just don't have the energy to right now... So, taking a cue from my sister, I will blog with bullets.

  • Today is my half birthday. Why do I care? Well, it means that 6 months from today I will celebrate THE BIRTHDAY. The one I have been dreading my whole life. Yes, 30. God, it hurts to say it out loud.

  • In case you didn't know this already, I hate cars. My fucking car failed emissions today. I tried to take it to the shop right away, but the guy said that his testing machine is down and he ordered a new part for it, but he won't have it until the end of next week. So I have to wait to get it fixed. I have until the end of May (that's when my registration expires), so I am glad I took it now and have the time to wait to get it fixed. I just hate having to deal with this.

  • DALLAS LOST! OHMYGOD! They are out of the playoffs. That means the Suns just might pull this off. The first part of round two looks like this:
    May 6: Spurs at Suns, 12:30 p.m. (ABC)
    May 8: Spurs at Suns, 7:30 p.m. (TNT)

  • I am really struggling with my sanity right now. My house feels like a time bomb. It's not just me that is struggling and that is the hardest part. Maybe this is not appropriate blog subject matter. And I'll bet just a bullet point is not the best way to handle it either. I just needed to... I don't know what I need.
  • No comments: