Sunday, May 20, 2007

so I'm home

Back to life. Back to reality. I have been up since 5:15am EST. Which is 2:15am MST. It is currently 6:04pm MST and I am dead to the world. I took a little nap this afternoon, but I spent most of the day after arriving home, watching TV and organizing photos. I am still not even unpacked. I will be doing that next. My flight this morning was very uneventful. I seem to be lucky in travel. Fast security lines (long, but quick), no issues with checking of luggage or retrieval of luggage. I am glad my flight today was not full. I hate having someone crammed into the middle seat. I managed to sleep for about an hour or so. I slept in about 20 minute spurts. My neck is a little sore from all that. Anyway. I had to good time visiting my sissy. And I am really glad I got to meet her boyfriend. He is a really cool guy and he treats my sister well. What more can you ask for? I hope that he is able to make it to AZ sometime to see my part of the world and that maybe I will be able to make it his part of the world one day too. I am glad I went on this trip. There was drama on the home front and I was all stressed about it, but I needed to get away for a minute and relax. I think I can somehow deal with what is happening in real life better now. Maybe. We shall see. I am gonna go try to deal with my suitcase now...

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I miss you already!

Laura Anne said...

i miss you too!

Anonymous said...

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming out!