Monday, October 09, 2006

one of the reasons...

I have been feeling bad lately is because of all my mosquito bites. It has finally cooled down (and by cool down, I mean in the 90's) and we have opened up the house and turned off the AC. This is great and saves a buttload of money. But our front and back yard for that matter, must be infested with mosquitos. And apparently mosquitos can get thru the screens. I have so many bites that I can't even count. I am gonna have to start using my bug wipes in the house. Yikes. Last night I didn't sleep much because I could not stop itching. I found that I could scrape a bite on my ankle on the cording of the mattress. I scraped it so hard that I broke the skin and it looks like a burst blister. It hurts real bad. I have 6 bites on my left foot alone. Great.

No comments: