Monday, October 30, 2006

I actually like this song

My Love by Justin Timberlake featuring (my man) T.I.


If you don't know why T.I. is my man, I can't really share. I'm not supposed to. It involves theft and a phone call. That's all I can say. I don't really like him-like him, but he's my favorite rapper. I am cracking myself up with my own inside joke. Sorry I can't share more. Anyhoo... I actually like the new single. I was surprised that I do, because I didn't like SexyBack at all. He also beat my (fo' real) man on the billboard chart the week both of their albums debuted. So, I was bitter about that. I think I like this song, because I like to imagine that he wrote it about Cameron. If he did, it's really nice. I would like a song about me.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

T.I. is so totally your man.