Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm glad...

I am not the only one who likes What About Brian. Many people wonder why it wasn't cancelled, but I am glad that it wasn't. Last season, there was only 5 episodes. I really hope that it gets picked up for a full season this year. It's not the best show - far from it. But I really like it and really love Amanda Detmer.

And now for some random feelings on new shows this season...

I am still hanging on to Studio 60, but I am not sure how much longer. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I heard it was good.

I am also still hanging on to 6 Degrees. I love the Campbell Scott and Hope Davis characters. Everyone else has potential though. Unfortunately, I don't know how long this one will last.

Heroes - love it. It has so much potential. I love the Hiro (the Japanese guy) character. But my only complaint is - do the cheerleaders wear their uniforms EVERYDAY and EVERYWHERE they go?

I have given up on Brothers & Sisters. Given up. Erased it from my DVR. I could not deal with Calista Flockhart any more. Loved Rachel Griffiths and Balthazer Getty, but Calista's face is so huge that she takes up the entire show. Also, it's boring.

My favorite of the new shows this season is Ugly Betty. It is flippin funny and entertaining. Love it!

No comments: