Thursday, July 13, 2006

he can't take it back now!

The show here in Phoenix has been added to the tour section of johnmayer.com.

Imagine me doing the happy dance!

and Chris in the corner cursing...
...tom fucking petty

I crack myself up. But it's actually what he said yesterday. At least he wasn't cursing Johnny out. Have no fear, though. There will be plenty to come in the future. When I buy the tickets. When they come in the mail. When I have to tell him that its on a weeknight. When I remind him that its coming up. While we are getting ready to go. While we are in the car on the way there. While we are parking. While we are waiting for the show to start. I could keep going...
But he loves me and will go because he knows it makes me happy. Do I believe that or am I just saying that outloud in the hopes that it will become the truth? Regardless, Chris loves me and I love him more than any other boy in the world.

No comments: