Tuesday, July 11, 2006

anybody like Tom Petty?

I really don't. But turns out (AND OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD IN WEEKS!!!!) somebody super talented (and super cute) is opening for him when he comes to Phoenix on October 4th (1 month minus 1 day before my birthday and 12 days before JCM's birthday). I heard about this, but I finally confirmed it here and on Tom Petty's website. Not sure yet when tickets go on sale. But for sure WE are going. Not sure yet if WE will stay for the whole show or just go for the opening act. But for sure WE are going. And I thought I wouldn't get my fix for the summer. It's been 3 months and 10 days and I am in withdrawl.

I have problems. I know.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

wow! Tom Petty is Big League to get such a fantastic opening act. That's more like two good concerts in one.

I'm not a huge Petty fan, but I would assume he would put on a good show.