Saturday, July 22, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days:
FACT # 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93

Thank god I am almost done. This is really hard to keep up with.

84. I own 2 Dooney & Bourke bags and 1 wallet. My splurges, I like to call them.

85. I hate it when people say "I have a question" and then fail to ask one.

86. The use of finger quotes drives me crazy. What drives me more crazy is when people only use one hand, making it only half a quote. Even more crazy - when people said "quote end quote" then a word, while using finger quotes.

87. I like to buy things on sale. I really would rather not pay retail for anything.

88. My heals are really dry and cracked. I try to work on them to make them not that way, but nothing works.

89. I have a brown thumb. Most plants that get within my general area tend to die.

90. I usually have a song stuck in my head. And it's usually the same song for a few days in a row. Currently playing my head: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room off the soon to be released album, CONTINUUM, by John Mayer.

91. I talk to my mother on the phone usually twice a day, sometimes more. Healthy? Not sure yet.

92. I am not lazy. I am just happy doing nothing.

93. I tend to be a control freak.