Saturday, July 29, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days:
FACT # 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

94. I have only sat in one field of flowers. (As far as I can remember, anyway.)


95. I like to go to art museums. I try to go to one in very city that I visit.

96. When I started college, I was a sociology major. But when I left college, I was an art history major.

97. Georgia O'Keeffe is my favorite artist.
This is my favorite:
Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy, 1928

(and I have been lucky enough to see it in person)

98. I have a really good memory. I can remember names really easily.

99. I am so glad this is list is finally done!

100. And last, but certainly not least... I can fit my fist in my mouth. Does this surprise anyone?

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Good job finishing!

With 94, I always thought you looked photoshopped into that picture.

I like that O'Keefe painting! I hadn't seen it before.

Laura Anne said...

about 94 - trust me, I was not. I know you know that. But for those that don't... that was taken at Niagara Falls. And I can guarantee I was sitting there. My butt was wet when I got up.

about the painting - its at the Art Institute in Chicago.