Monday, September 13, 2004

you could distinguish Mayer from Matthews...

What a good song to have in my head...

Nobody knows what song I'm referring to. That's neat.
If you were wondering what song it is, it's called Comfortable and it's by JCM. I like being vague. I have copied some of the live shows that I have on to cassette and I listen to them in the car. The show that I was listening to this morning has Comfortable as part of the encore. The original lyric is "you could distinguish Miles from Coltrane." But in the version I was listening to, he sings what I wrote for the title. I love it! As you might imagine. I love when one boyfriend refers to the other. I don't think that it's happened the other way around, but still. I bought some more cassettes yesterday to make more copies of
shows so I have a variety. Neat.

Anyway. Why is it that very time I think, "gee, I haven't had a headache in a while" I go and get one the next day? Suck. Last night I thought that and this morning I have a slight headache. I took drugs and think that I caught it in time. It's really slight still, but going away. Neat.

They are offering us overtime this week because of the new hurricane. I am debating. I like money. But I don't like work. Interesting dilemma.

Watched Jack & Bobby last night. Not sure how I feel about it. Chris watched it with me and he said, "Are they just trying to be fucked up for fucked ups sake?" That's funny. I think I will watch it again. That's how I feel about most of the new shows that I have watched so far this season. None that I have LOVED. Most that I just say I will watch one more time and then decide.

No comments: