Thursday, September 23, 2004

fall tv

Monday: have yet to watch LAX. I always seem to find other shit to do on Monday nights.

Tuesday: I don't know what I'll watch now that BB5 & Amazing Race are over. Plus Nip/Tuck is winding down for the season. I'll have to wait til next week to see what's on.

Wednesday: I guess I'm gonna have to flip between Lost and America's Next Top Model. Lost was very strange. Pilot in the tree=nasty. It deserves a second week of viewing, but we'll see after that. CSI:NY was alright. Gary Sinese's voice is really obnoxious and I could do without it. But I'll watch it again.

Thursday: Joey is cute, but I doubt it will last. CSI - the orginal = awesome!. ER, eh. I'm just so used to watching it that I can't not.

Not really impressed with any new show this year...

Damn, I just realized I missed the season finale of Six Feet Under. CRAP.

No comments: