Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm special - part II

my boss brought me into her office ...er, cube... later this afternoon and she wanted to tell me that she reviewed some of my calls and found no opportunities. what that means is there was nothing she could find that I need to do better. Plus, she told me that I have the second highest percentage of network referrals. I'm not gonna go into what all that means, just know that the only person better than me as far as that goes is a guy who has been doing the job for over a year. It surprised the hell out of me, because I thought I was doing terrible on those. She said she wanted to have people sit with me who are struggling. That's the total opposite of my last job. My boss also asked me if I had considered advancement. I told her I really want to be a coach. (this is funny...I accidentally typed couch, but then fixed it.) She said that every one says that, but there might be opportunities next year. And she told me to think about going to another department where I would have to be licensed, but I would make more money. So, we shall see. She just kept saying that was doing such a good job. Yeah for me. I love that I have found a job where I can be successful. That is what I hated most about my last job.

tomorrow's agenda...
dentist
toes
bank
Avondale for lunch and watch mom pack (hooray)

No comments: