Monday, September 20, 2004

Happy Scrapy Hero Pup

I keep forgetting to mention that I watched Clerks X over the weekend.
I only had the disc with the movie (not the extras disc), but the version
on the dvd was the "original" version. The version that they filmed before
it was bought and edited. It had about 10 or so total extra minutes. I
watched it with the commentary on. All the boys (the main ones) were doing
the commentary. Very funny stuff. The Randal guy (in real life) married the
chic who played Caitlin Bree. They are not married anymore, but that's
funny. I recommend viewing the extended version. I am waiting on the extra's
dvd to come from Netflix. Apparently there is a documentary on there. That's
way cool. Oh, in the extended version, the QuickStop gets held up and Dante
gets shot and dies. Crazy!

No comments: