Friday, September 07, 2007

when worlds collide


I am not gonna lie, when I saw these two videos, I cried. I did. Full on tears. Wiping my eyes so I didn't miss a minute. What it's all about is, John Mayer joined Dave Matthews Band on stage for #41 at the concert of VA Tech yesterday. That is such an incredible song. And the fact that John jammed with the ultimate jam band... It's just too much for my little heart to handle. I have loved DMB since high school and you know my love for the hotness. When those world collide, it brings me more joy then I can even express. Music means a lot to me and DMB holds a very special place in my heart. Seeing them all on stage together is simply magical. Carter smiling while watching John play is, I think, what did it for me. That was the last straw and brought on the tears. Laugh all you want at me, but enjoy the music...


Thank you John Clayton Mayer, David John Matthews, Carter Beauford, Boyd Tinsley, LeRoi Moore and Stephen Lessard. You all are amazing.

edited to add:
#41.mp3 - Dave Matthews Band featuring John Mayer 09/06/07

No comments: