Wednesday, September 05, 2007

song in my head 09/05/07


Maybe We Should Fall In Love by Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers

This video is apparently from the DVD that accompanies the newest cd, No More Beautiful World. I say apparently, because I have yet to purchase said album. Boo. Bad fan!! But I really love this song. All Roger Clyne [<--click that for a yummy photo that I posted before!] songs can easily get stuck in your head. My favorite thing from this video is the scene at the 1:33 mark. Roger meditating among the agave. Perfection.
Oh, here is another cute clip, apparently from the same DVD. This song (Contraband) is really good too and there is a little interview-y stuff on this clip:

Southwestern sound, baby!!

edited to add: I just rectified that situation. I purchased the album and this kiss ass license plate:

No comments: