Wednesday, September 12, 2007

here we go

I came home early from work today. I feel like shit. I haven't been sleeping lately and my throat really hurts. I think I am coming down with something. I hate being sick. But what I'm gonna do is get going on my Prison Break season 2 marathon. I have been slacking so bad on this. I bought the DVD two weeks ago and I am dumb for waiting to the last minute to watch any of it. Season 3 starts Monday. I have about 17 hours of show to watch between now and then. I can do it, its just gonna be brutal. So, I am gonna get some food and drink and lay on the couch for the rest of the day, being sick and looking longingly at Wentworth...

3:03pm PST
edited to add:
Just finished disc one (episode 1-4). Taking a potty break. Getting some iced tea and popcorn. Ready for disc two! Loving it!

No comments: