Friday, September 07, 2007

another prison break update

My fear and suspicion has come true...
via the Ausiello Report

The Truth Is Out — and So Is Prison Break's Doc!

OK, now you worrywarts have something to wring your hands about: The Ausiello Report has just learned that after giving birth, Sarah Wayne Callies is not returning to Prison Break after all.

Shocking, right? Especially given the way the actress' manager has been insisting for weeks that her client would be back. (The words "pants on fire" come to mind.)
We already knew that Callies was MIA from the opening credits in the first two episodes and that, for the one scene in which Dr. Sara appeared, a body double was used. But nonetheless, trusting souls that we are, we believed the mom-to-be still had a job. Well, no more. There's a story here, and you're gonna get it.

Um, as soon as we do.


I had hoped that she was not in the new promo photos because of the baby. But turns out she is gone from the show. That sucks so bad. I really hope they don't just leave it hanging. We (those who loved that story line) need some closure.

Also, I am slacking. I bought season 2 on Tuesday and haven't watched any yet. I will try to get started this weekend and will commit myself to finishing next weekend. I will have it all watched before season 3.

No comments: