Friday, September 21, 2007

sex and the city movie

As excited as I am for the Sex and the City movie, I am bummed that there are photos all over the web of the shooting of the film. Since it is filmed in NYC, there are paparazzi all over the place and photos that are basically spoilers. I can't help but see them, because I am a frequent gossip blog reader. I just wish I didn't know some of the things I already know about the movie. Boo hiss. Also, the movie is like torture. I will leave it wanting more and I won't get it. When the show was on, after each episode, you looked forward to next week's episode. I will want the same thing after the movie, but will be denied. I will still see it though. By myself, of course.

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Yes! I just said the same thing to M last night.

I'm guessing you saw the pregnancy pic, right? I'm SO not cool with that!

Laura Anne said...

YES! the pregnancy pic! That, plus all the random shots that reveal their outfits. The clothes were almost like a character on the show and know I already know some of them. I am bummed. I am trying not to look, but it's hard.