Wednesday, September 26, 2007

this picture is so sad to me

I don't usually talk about the train wrecker that is Britney Spears. I read about it, but don't usually blog about it. But when I saw this photo yesterday, I just got sad. Not for her, but for those babies. Poor 2 year old Sean Preston has to parent and comfort little 1 year old Jayden. Why is she such a train wreck? I will never understand why some people seek out drama. Mild drama, yes. But the things that she does... it's stuff normal people do not do. Most people don't go out wearing just a shirt (I saw a photo of this a few weeks ago.) or anything like the crap she wears. Yes, its LA, its hot. But what's wrong with shorts and a t-shirt? Maybe if she started wearing clothes, I would gain a small amount of respect for her. But she is just crazy. It is so sad that she went and had those babies when she still has so much growing up to do. We all thought that once she divorced K-Fed that she would get her life back together, but the opposite has happened. She is worse then ever. I don't get it at all. She clearly needs help. The last thing I am gonna say on this subject (for not, at least) is that she should not be driving around with those boys in her car, because she is clearly not right... drugs? alcohol? mental problems? Any of those are reasons why she should be driving at all.

No comments: