Friday, September 28, 2007

out of town

We (me & Chris) are currently in Palm Springs, California. We left early this morning around 6:30 and got on the road a little after 7am. We are here for Chris's work retreat. I am just along for the ride! I get to enjoy the resort while Chris has to go to meetings. Bummer for him, awesome for me. I know that I will be spending a lot time by myself, but I am really cool with that. I am looking forward to spending most of tomorrow exploring the property and taking lots of photos. I will post a few here and there while we are here, because we have free internet access, baby!! It's the high life!

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I'm glad you made it okay. I'm glad you have internet. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos! Sheepish is here, made it safely last night, although a bit late due to some weather. Give us a call.