Friday, March 16, 2007

ticket drama

I am trying to convince myself that the seats I got are ok. I hate to admit that I am a total idiot and bought the wrong seats. Oh - back story... John Mayer tickets went on pre-sale today. I had two windows open while trying to get good seats. I pulled some non floor seats, but very close and kept them in the shopping cart. Then in the other browser, I pulled 4th row on the floor! I was so excited. But I ended up purchasing the first tickets I pulled and lost out on the floor seats. I should have closed the other browser, but I didn't and was so excited that I made the mistake. I had told myself that if I pulled any floor seats from row 1-4, I would buy them. Any floor seats further back make it too difficult for me to see. The seats I did end up getting are just to the left of the floor seats in the 3rd row. They are on the far left side of the stage, at an angle. Lemme see if I can get the seating chart...
The star in section 103 are the seats I bought and the star in section CCC would have been the 4th row ones. So it really is not that bad, it really isn't. At least I will be able to see over people's heads. The other problem is that they will not let you buy or even try to see what is available, for 60 mintutes. So I can't even try to get better tickets. I will check again later, but I don't know if I want to have the stress of trying to sell the other tickets, like I had last time. By "last time" I mean, I bought 2 pairs of tickets, because I kept telling myself that if I checked again I could better seats. I ended up selling one pair on ebay. I didn't make any profit on it, because I just wanted to make sure I made my money back. I was paranoid. I don't want to have to deal with that this time, so I am trying be to satisified with just going to the show and not be far away. My seats are good. My seats are good.

edited to add: oh my god! I did it! I looked again. I couldn't help myself. I should have been satisfied. But - HOLY CRAP!!! - I JUST GOT 2ND ROW IN SECTION CCC. Those are even better than the first ones I lost! I bought them. I did. Now I gotta try to sell the others. I doubt I will have any problems, since the others are such good seats. I am such a freak!
BUT I HAVE 2ND ROW SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: