Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i am freaking out right now!

I am waiting for the Suns vs Mavericks game to start. It is about to and I am so stressed and excited. The Suns have to win. The Mavericks appear to be better this year and have the better record. The Suns haven't beaten the Mavs this season, either. They need this win. Please god. I am praying for a win. I'll you know what happens... believe me. I will either be soooo happy or pissed beyond belief!

edited to add:
6:38pm PST
Quarter One: Suns 32 - Mavs 18. Happy as a clam! I couldn't be happier. Ok, I could be happier if Amare and Boris didn't have 2 fouls each. Otherwise, that quarter was amazing guys!

7:13pm PST
Quarter Two: Suns 60 - Mavs 53. HALF TIME. Shit yeah! The Suns have been winning the whole game. I know that a 7 point lead is nothing against Dallas, but I am hopeful. Oh, by the way... I call the Suns "the bitches." You know, like sons of bitches? Get it? Whatever. I'm weird. I yell at the tv and scream and cheer and clap. Watching a game with me is entertainment in itself.

7:59pm PST
Quarter Three: Suns 76 - Mavs 91. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. SUCK. Crappy quarter. Please guys get it together. This is roller coaster!!!!!!!

8:41pm PST
Quarter Four: Suns 111 - Mavs 111. oh. my. god. Going to overtime. I can't handle it. I am gonna have heart failure. I am so proud of the Suns! Lets play a 5 minute game and kick their asses!!!!

8:57pm PST
1st Overtime: Suns 120 - Mavs 120. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Going to double overtime. This is insanity! My heart keeps jumping out of my chest. Chris told me to stop yelling, because the neighbors might think he is beating me up. Hehe. Could I have picked a better game to blog? I think not. One more bitches!

9:13pm PST
2nd Overtime: Suns 129 - Mavs 127. They did it! They won. They won. If I keep saying it, maybe I will believe it. I need proof:
Ok. I believe it. Congrats my friends, my bitches!
I love this game!

No comments: