Monday, March 12, 2007

the hotness on roman holiday

Why have I not commented on this, you ask? Well. To be totally honest, I don't care anymore. Ok, that's not entirely true. I care that he is dating her. I care, because I know she is not right for him. I know? Yes. I know this. But why am I not bothered by it nearly as much anymore? I think it is because they don't really seem to be going away. What choice do I have? It has become one of those situations that you just have to start accepting. He treats her right, that I know. He is a good guy.
I will say this, though. WHY IS SHE STILL BRUNETTE? That is driving me crazy. I know the answer. He prefers brunettes to blondes. But she is a blonde. Her identity was wrapped up in her blonde hair. She can't even keep it real. I hate girls who change like that for boys. That is so sad. I makes me hate her more. But back to what I was saying about not caring... I guess I realized I was wasting my time worrying and stressing about it. He's smiling a lot and he's coming here in 3 months and 1 day (and I will buy the tickets on Friday!). So I can't be all that mad. Oh and this is funny (from one of his latest blogs):
The last line is my favorite!
Love him, still.

source 1, source 2

No comments: