Saturday, March 17, 2007

this is crazy


My neighbors are having party. These are the same neighbors that just put up a fence. They had a Tigger bounce house and I thought that was fun. But about an hour ago, this truck showed up and it was full of animals. Seriously. I had to get the camera so that people would believe me. They set up a little petting zoo. There is a horse, a mule, a llama, some goats, a pig, a baby cow, some bunnies and some chickens. I keep thinking that this party must be for something more than just St Patrick's Day. It must be someones birthday or something. I am also thinking that maybe they recently came into some money. First a fence (They are not cheap. We are needing to get one in the backyard, so we know this.) and now this insane party. I was outside watching all this when the pig got free and came across the street. It went in my next door neighbors yard and they chased it down. The lady told me she would sell me the pig because it was driving her crazy. It was fun to watch all the chaos. But after they unloaded all the animals, they closed the gate. Boo. I was enjoying watching the party. I wanted to go over and join in. I am jealous. Since I have no life, I live vicariously thru my neighbors.

edited to add: When they were packing the animals up to leave, the mule got free! It was so entertaining. It started running down the street and for a minute, they all just stood there watching it. Then the lady who brought the animals started calling it by its name and whistling. I don't know how she thought that would work. She finally went running after it. I don't know how far it got, but it was over 10 minutes before she came back with it. Hilarious!!

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

this is all pretty hilarious... did they have the circus music, too?

Laura Anne said...

they had the music, but it wasn't really loud. so it was ok.

Anonymous said...

Hi LA,

Wish I was there??

It must have been great fun.

Love,

Dad