Wednesday, March 28, 2007

American Idol

I haven't been watching it this season. Just off and on. I have been following it, so I am in the loop. I recorded last nights episode and watched it today. I recorded it to see Gwen Stefani. I have a girl crush on her. She looked so pretty without the red lips. I pretty much agreed with Simon on the critiques. I liked Blake this week. He annoyed me with the beat boxing and dancing. This week, he just sang and it was a good song. I also loved Jordin, for the same reasons my sister does. Big ups to Glendale, AZ!! Also, she wore this:
it costs $2900! sooooo jealous. How can I not support her? And then on tonight's episode, Gwen was awesome. I love that song. I agreed with that Chris dude getting kicked off. Novelties like him don't last long, unless you are Sanjaya. I choose to not participate in that madness.

No comments: