Wednesday, February 07, 2007

this may be TMI

TMI - too much information (in case you didn't know)

I have weird facial hair that just recently appeared. I know that it is all part of aging. I know that this time next year, I will already be 30. I know all this. But somehow it does not make me feel any better about the few random strands of hair on both of my cheeks. At first I thought it was just long hairs from my sideburns. Women have those, but not like men. So I thought I just had a few long ones. Lately though, I would feel my cheek and the hair has a different texture than the normal sideburn hair. It's a little thicker. This morning, I finally looked at them in the mirror and noticed that they are not connected to my sideburns. There is about and inch gap between the end of the sideburn and these few hairs. And it's the same on both sides of my face. What the holy hell? Do I pluck? If I pluck, they will come back and worse. Do I just ignore them? Do other people notice them? I haven't asked Chris about it, because I left for work and he was still in the shower. I am at a total loss here. Oh and also, my stupid mustache seems to be darkening on the left side. I hate this. I prayed I would never have these problems, but I guess I cursed myself. I am thinking bleach. What do you think?

I HATE THIS! And yes, I am sorry if this is TMI. Just ignore me.

edited to add: What? No comments? I know some people looked at my blog tonite and none of you commented. I am being serious when I am asking for help with this.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I think ignore them? No idea? Maybe you're the only one who notices them? I'll look at them at the end of February.

comebacknikki said...

If it's really bothering you and/or you're uncomfortable w/it, I would suggest threading. It will last a lot longer than plucking or waxing and then you avoid the chemicals from bleaching.

BrightStar (B*) said...

I saw this on t.v.:
http://www.buytweeze.com/