Monday, February 12, 2007

Moody Blues and whatnot

Tomorrow night, Chris and I are going to see The Moody Blues. Cool! He likes them a lot and I don't dislike them. He plays the music often and I think I will know more songs then I realize I do. It's something to look forward to. I guess it's only fair, since we are GOING TO RENT ON SUNDAY!!

I am super busy. Time is running out. I leave next Friday. That may seem like a long time, but in between there I have Valentine's day, my mother's birthday, dealing with a plumber to fix our stupid pipes (We can't seem to fix it on our own. The drains get backed up, so it must be the sewer line somewhere! I hate this!), the show tomorrow, Rent on Sunday, getting all my trip clothes clean (see the pipe issue!), packing, shopping for the rest of the crap I need, deciding on what to take, - THIS LIST IS NOT IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, BTW - work a few days, see Babel, mail shit I sold on ebay, pack the shit I sold on ebay, finishing putting together my mother's birthday present, watch HEROES (no Prison Break tonight, bastards!)... I am losing it.

And I started my period today, which was no surprise to anyway. The reason I did not blog all weekend was because I was a major bitch. I was PMSing hardcore. I can admit that I was not fun to be around. I guess the bright side to all this is I won't have it for the cruise.

Oh, one good thing. I watched Little Miss Sunshine, yesterday. So far, it is my pick for the best of the bunch. The only movie I have left is Babel. People say that is really good, so I will decide for myself hopefully this week.

No comments: