Wednesday, February 21, 2007

mildly freaking out

Well, I am officially on vacation. I should be jumping for joy. I should be so happy that I do not have to be back at work until the 6th of March. But I am mildly freaking out. I have so much to do tomorrow. I leave on Friday and I am not packed. I have a bunch of stuff thrown on the bed in the guest room and a few articles of clothing folded on the bed too. But my main suitcase is still in the closet! I have all day tomorrow to get packed. I know it will be fine, but everything seems to stress me out. Tonight, Chris taught me how to use the camcorder. It's super easy. Plus he hooked me up with tons of tapes and an extra battery and all the other gadgets that I need. Cool. I am grateful for that. But I still have tons to do:
- go to the bank and get some cash
- do a couple loads of laundry
- go to work to make some copies of my important documents
- decide what clothes to pack
- actually pack
- clear out the DVR
- upload my music to the MP3 player
- paint my fingernails
- clean up the kitchen & living room
- pay bills
I bet there is more and I just can't think of it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH - hold on. I have my TV on and just looked over at it. The Suns game just ended and they are interviewing Raja Bell in the locker room. Um. He's not wearing a shirt. Um..................................................

Ok, back to what I was doing. Oh right, bitching and moaning. I am done with that.
Thanks Raja... for the distraction.

No comments: