Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grammy's - all about JM

source

Whaaa? I am at a loss. I thought that a tux would be fabulous, but I don't really think so. Oh, just found this one....
At least he went with the tennis shoes. That's more like it.

And no - Jessica was not with him. Apparently someone interviewed him and asked about her. He answered in Japanese! Someone translated it and what he said was, "Jessica is a very beautiful woman and I am very glad to be able to be with her." Whatever.

edited to add: PEOPLE has picked up on the Japanese and it was Seacrest he talked to.

edited again to add: video of the japanese!


I don't think I am gonna do the fashion thing for these awards. It's pretty crazy. Looking at the pictures, it would be tough to find the best! Yikes.

More yikes! Since the Grammys are going on now, I keep checking for updates. And so far...

John won Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for "Waiting on the World to Change".

He lost Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance for "Route 66" to Bob Dylan's "Someday Baby".

edited to add: lost for Best Rock Album (to the Chili Peppers) & Album Of The Year (to the Dixie Chicks [an album I own!]. He plays on that album, so it's not really a complete loss!) , but won Best Pop Vocal Album, beating the crap out of Justin Timberlake! woo hoo! 2 out of 5 is fantastic. Two more tonight. That makes 5. 5 time Grammy award winner, John Mayer...

congrats, hotness.

edited to add: The performance was awesome! Love all 3 of them. I need to buy the Corinne Bailey Rae album.

No comments: