Friday, December 01, 2006

who are the lucky recipients?

A 4 pack of custom-designed greeting cards made by Cradle to Cradle (C2C). Each pack includes four different colorways of the JM (aka the hotness)-Snowflake design. C2C has developed a program that eliminates product waste – each card and envelope is made from environmentally healthy plastic and includes a unique 2-way return postage-paid envelope that allows the card to be safely reused rather than discarded. For more information, please visit www.cradletocradle.net.

How awesome! Can you see the guitars in the snowflakes? I will get better pictures once I get them in my hot little hands and scan them. I don't know if I will actually give them away. I might end up framing them if they are as cool in person as they look online.

No comments: