Tuesday, December 26, 2006

thanks for all the stuff


to my family - thanks for all the nice gifts. I love them all.

What I got...

From Chris:

From my in-laws: holy cow-I know! A Coach bag! It matches the wallet they gave for my birthday.

From my sister: diamond hoop earrings and hello kitty stuff

From my dad: a 24 inch strand of pearls (He bought all us girls [mom, me, sister] a strand of pearls. This was a surprise to everyone, including my mother.)

From Santa (aka mom): Lots of scrapbooking stuff (including a new paper trimmer, rub-ons, adhesives, storage container and a neat daily calendar), Hello Kitty stuff (note pad, wristlet, magnets, stickers, etc), personalized note cards, travel things for our cruise and the cruise itself.

I got other stuff, but I don't really feel like listing them all like I did on my birthday. Chris got some good stuff too! Thanks again for it all.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I also gave you a Joann gift card. :) Don't forget to use it!

Laura Anne said...

i know. i didn't forget. i just didn't list everything that i got this time.