Friday, December 15, 2006

big day

We just got home from Chris's work Christmas party. It was here and it was random. The food was quite tasty. There were a lot of people that I don't know. His office has grown so much in 2 years that I can't keep track of everyone.
But the party was not the coolest thing that happened today. And Chris getting his bonus check was not the coolest thing that happened today. And my makeup looking really good was not the coolest thing that happened today. (I love this mascara, btw. It is the best I have ever used.) The coolest thing that happened today is that Chris got promoted!!! He is now officially an "associate." It's a really big deal. He wasn't really expecting it. The average time it takes someone to make associate is about 5 years. He was been there 2 1/2 years. He deserves this promotion soooooo much. He works his ass off at that place. I am just so happy that he is finally getting the recognition that he deserves. I am so proud of him. You really deserve this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi LA,
Please tell Chris how proud I am of him. It is a well deserved promotion. See you soon.
Love
Dad