Thursday, April 13, 2006

random bits about TV

- Last night Lake & Michelle got kicked of Amazing Race and I couldn't be happier. I hated them. More than I hated any other couple, ever. I am so glad they are gone. If the hippies had gotten eliminated, I think I would have cried.

- Also last night, the girl from Arizona got kicked of America's Next Top Model. She was really pretty, but she had THE WORST walk ever.

- I am so excited at the possibility of this summer's Big Brother being an all-star version. I can't wait until I get to vote. I love Big Brother and have faithfully watched every season, so I know every one of the potential houseguests. I love to read former BB houseguest Marcellas Reynolds blog. What he said about it is: "Seems Big Brother Season 7 is All Star. Whatever." But you know his ass will be all over the chance to be on it. SO EXCITED!

- I love that VH1 is playing Love Monkey. I never watched it when it was on the first go round, but I am catching it now. Mind you, I have yet to watch an episode, but I have recorded the first 3 episodes that aired on Tuesday and I plan to watch them tomorrow. I did like Ed, so that means I can handle Tom Cavanagh and anything with Jason Priestley must be good. (um, joking) But when I learned that Teddy Geiger was on the show, I was bummed that I missed it. I'll let you know what I think once I watch it.

- Now American Idol really screwed me last night. I was watching all sorts of other shows, so I had it in picture in picture. I popped up the pip box in time to see them showing a clip of Ace's family and friends, Ace crying when it was over and Ace performing. Now without any sound on, one would believe all these things lead up to the fact that Ace was kicked off last night. Then I check online this morning and turns out it was Bucky. I was happily surprised. I don't know if they are doing the kick off episodes differently this year, because I haven't watched one all the way thru. But they really messed with me and I don't like it. Not that I would have cared if Ace left. He sucks now. In fact, I am starting to think they all suck. This season jumped the shark for me. And I also read that Brian May of Queen was not real pleased with the editing. That's funny. At least the are in good company of old dudes with lots of plastic surgery (ie. Barry Manilow and Kenny Rogers.) Note to any other famous performing artists: Don't go on American Idol.

- New shows... I gave Pepper Dennis about 20 minutes and about 10 of those I was not evening sitting watching it, before I cancelled the recording and changed the channel. I am going to give What About Brian a shot. That debuts this Sunday (in Grey's time slot. boo. But only temporarily.) and then goes to Mondays.

No comments: