Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cleaning out my desk

I was casually going through the crap in my desk and boxes of stuff from my old desk that have been packed since starting in glass in October. I threw a bunch of shit away. I was careful not to be too obvious about my reasons for doing this.
Anyway, I found some post-its with customer quotes. I wanted to share them so I can throw them away...

"I was backed into by a parked car." 09/07/05

"The only damage to my car is where she hit my car." 09/14/05

Question: What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
Answer: "I didn't get the year, but it was a 2003." 09/18/05

Question: Any damage to the wheels?
Answer: "On the outside." 09/19/05


You really can't make this shit up. I will miss the ignorance.

btw: Still no word on the interview. My guess is Friday.

No comments: