Wednesday, April 05, 2006

it's not ONLY about John Mayer

Although, would that be the worst thing?

Anyway. In an attempt to prove that my blog is more than just a shrine, I will talk about one of my other favorite topics. My teeth.
I hate them. I want them all taken out. Now that sounds rash, but I am just tired of all the problems. The strange thing about all the issues I am having is that I brush and floss more now than I ever have in my entire life.
So, here's the latest. I broke a tooth. Let me rephrase... My tooth broke. I was flossing and out pops a piece of tooth. I can't tell if it is a filing that came out or a piece of actual tooth. But it still means that I have a hole in one of my teeth. Good news is, I didn't delay and I am going to the dentist tomorrow. I think I learned my lesson on waiting for dental work. It hurts, sort of. It is nothing compared to the pain I was in with my root canal. I think what hurts is my gums. They are not used to being exposed to the elements. I am dealing with it. But it sucks.

No comments: