Sunday, January 15, 2006

upset city

I am loving this weekends NFL playoff games! Last weekend sucked, with the Bengals losing and all. But last night, the Broncos won!! I am a new Bronco fan for the last couple years. Ever since Jake Plummer left the Cardinals. Well, needless to say I was very excited that the Broncos won. Not just won - they beat the defending champs, New England Patriots. How cool! Then today, the Steelers beat the Colts in the upset of the year. That means the Broncos will play the Steelers next week and the winner of that game gets to go to the Super Bowl!!!! WOOHOO! That gives the Broncos a real chance. I knew that if they played the Colts, they would lose. But now that the Colts are gone, they have a good chance.

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?!

Yes. I am a girl.

No comments: