Thursday, January 19, 2006

totally

I was totally gonna go shopping after I get off work today. Then I totally checked the movie listings and saw that the movie I have totally wanted to see for like ever is going to open tomorrow at the theater that is right by where I was going to go shopping today. So I am totally not gonna go shopping today and I am totally going tomorrow and finally going to see Brokeback Mountain. Then I totally wigged when I saw that Capote is opening at the same theater tomorrow too. I totally thought that I should theater jump and stay to see the showing of Capote after Brokeback. But I decided that might be a little much for one day. So I am totally going to see Capote next Thursday. I decided I need to totally see more movies. I want to see most of the award nominated movies before the academy awards. Even though those nominations aren't even out yet. Like totally.

No comments: