Thursday, January 26, 2006

myspace will mess with your head

I am wound up right now that I don't even know what to write about. I have discovered that myspace is evil. Why is it evil, you ask? It is evil because if you go looking hard enough, you find people you really wish you hadn't. I got all gung ho about looking for people I graduated from high school with without thinking that I just might find some people. Not just people. People I used to be friends with. People I used to be really good friends with. People I haven't thought about in years. Some, for good reason. I guess its time to start making that list of people I don't want to see at the reunion and I can start with some of the people I found on myspace...
Stacy
Dina
I don't want to post last names for the sake of search engines pointing people here. But if you know me, you know who those two people are. Apparently they are "best friends." I could go on for hours for why that is weird. But whatever. Stacy is married and lives in California. Whatever. I can't do this anymore. I have been on this computer messing with myspace for 3 hours. I even ate dinner sitting here at the computer because I couldn't stop reading about people and trying to find them. I did find one person that I do plan to contact. Renae. She was one of my best friends in grade school. So, it wasn't all bad, I guess. AH - MAKE IT STOP!

No comments: