Friday, March 19, 2010

April 13th

Jason Castro's long awaited debut album drops on April 13th. So excited.
This is the album cover and yes, I am excited about that too. And just cuz I like my blog friends, here is the track listing:
1. Let's Just Fall In Love Again
2. This Heart Of Mine
3. That's What I'm Here For
4. Love Uncompromised
5. Closer
6. You Can Always Come Home (feat. Serena Ryder)
7. It Matters To Me
8. Hallelujah

You can pre-order the album from jasoncastromusic.com or amazon.com and receive 5 additional tracks! Its less than a month away. You know you want it.

And I guess now is as good a time as any to mention that I am no longer the state street team leader. This was 100% my choice. I do not love Jason any less and clearly, I am still promoting him. I don't feel like its appropriate from me to go in to all my reasons for leaving, but it was the right thing to do.

No comments: