Monday, March 08, 2010

2010 Oscars - worst dressed


It kills me to have SJP on my worst dressed list. I really wanted to like her dress, but there is just something off about it. The whole ensemble is off. I also wanted to like Zoe Saldana's dress. I hated it initially. Then it grew on me. But the more I thought about it, it bugged the crap out of me. Charlize Theron has cinnamon rolls on her boobs. What was she thinking? I love Carey Mulligan, but I hate those dresses that are short in the front like that. Yuck. The rest are self explanatory.

Thoughts? Opinions?

1 comment:

Karin said...

Miley's dress wasn't that bad, although the top looked more like a corset than a dress. She just needs to stand up straight already.

Charlize looked like she had Princess Leia's buns on her boobs. Or cinnamon rolls. Either way, fugly.

Mariah's dress did not do anything good for her figure.

SJP looks like she's wearing an expensive negligee.

Zoe - love the purple, but the whole thing just doesn't seem to go together - top and bottom are totally mismatched.

Maggie looked like she's going to a luau. Underdressed.

Diane Kruger - that dress is an abomination. I honestly don't understand how she could think it was at all attractive.

Don't mind Carey's dress.