Thursday, September 18, 2008

this is very cool

I had to buy a new pair of capris, because I have outgrown all my others. No, outgrown is not the word. They are all too big. I have a hard time keeping them from falling off and I am anti-belt. So, I went shopping to buy a new pair for my trip. Not only did I find a pair for $9.99, but they were 2 sizes smaller than the jeans I bought last winter. This is amazing to me. I feel like I have gained back a few pounds that I had previously lost, but then I am able to buy clothes in a smaller size. It just makes me happy.
Then today, I was actually able to tighten the seatbelt on the plane. These simple things might seem trivial to most people. But there was a time when I actually had to get a seat belt extender on an airplane. Then it went to being just able to buckle the belt. Then today, I could buckle it and pull it tight. Major for me.
This progress is making me feel good.

No comments: