Thursday, September 18, 2008

mini vacation

I am in Arlington, VA. I traveled here today to see Chris. He is gonna be here until the beginning of October (the next 2 weeks), so we decided that I should come out for a visit. Right now I am relaxing in the hotel, because Chris is still at work. But tomorrow we are gonna be tourists! My mom recommended we take a tour, so we are going to do that. We are taking this tour and we will be seeing all the major sites. Very cool. I am sure we will be the youngest people on the tour, but they actually are the best way to see a lot in a short period of time. I am looking forward to it. I will be here until Monday. Nice to be where its cooler. Nice to see Chris.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Thanks for the link to the website about your tour! I liked getting to see the list of what you would visit. I am excited to hear about what you think of it all. I hope you are having / had a great time.

comebacknikki said...

Awesome! Have a great time!