Thursday, September 25, 2008

haircut

After Chris pulled out a really long gray hair from my head, I've been thinking about what to do with my hair. My hair is getting grayer by the minute. I used to pull them, because they were short and few and far between. Not so much anymore. So, I am thinking of cutting my hair and having it colored. Cut short, like shoulder length. A layered bob. I think that is what I'm gonna do with the length, but I am not sure if I am gonna get it colored. I used to color my hair, but I haven't done it in years. If I color it, it would only be highlights. It's too dark and thick to change the whole color. Plus, I don't think I'd look good with anything else. AHHHHH! I don't know what to do.

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I think that shorter hair would look cute. It's expensive to keep up color on your hair, which is why I have never done it, but other people's hair always looks nice when they color it, so I understand why you'd want to do that. I can't really see / don't pay attention to my gray hairs, probably because my hair is a lighter color than yours? I think I'd just let myself go gray, though.

Anonymous said...

I started going gray at 19, so I've colored my hair a long time. But I like it - my hair was kind of a boring color, so I'm able to have it a color I like better. B* does have a really good point that it can be expensive, though. I suppose at some point I'll let it go gray, but until then, my hair is my one major luxury. ;)

And I think shorter hair would be cute on you, too!