Tuesday, December 18, 2007

song in my head 12/18/07


La Vie Boheme B - from RENT

This is the movie version. In my search for it, I discovered that there were videos posted from the 10th Anniversary performance done last year by the original cast. I have been watching it and loving every second. I love this show so much and I still cry every time I hear certain songs. Here are some of the best performances I found:

I'll Cover You (reprise)

Jesse L. Martin is A-MAZ-ING. This song rips out my heart. This is the song that I can never make it thru without crying. I love singing it too.

And here is La Vie Boheme with the whole cast, just for good measure. Hello - Taye and Adam. And because Idina forgets her lines. They are having so much fun performing this!!:

Ok, enough RENT for today. But I really did have La Vie Boheme B in my head all day.

No comments: