Wednesday, December 05, 2007

into the wild

My brain has been consumed with Christopher McCandless for the last 24 hours. I ordered the book from Amazon a couple weeks ago, because I had heard something about the story and it seemed interesting. The book came yesterday and I started reading it right away. I had to put it down and get some sleep, but I didn't want to. I did not want to be at work today. I wanted to be home finishing reading Into the Wild. I wanted to be online reading more about the story. Watching videos on youtube of people who went to the bus in Alaska. I am consumed by this story. I will finish the book tonight and I am going to see the movie tomorrow. If you don't know the story, I suggest you get to goggling now.
I can't explain why I can't stop thinking about this story. It is hard for me to explain how consumed I am by this. I want to know everything there is to know about this story and this guy. I know it sounds crazy, but I am obsessed with it. I don't know if this will pass, but I hope so.

Here is the movie trailer. I have watched it many times.

No comments: