Sunday, December 16, 2007

amazing finds

Chris found THE BEST Christmas music channel!
SomaFM's: Xmas in Frisko. It is a streaming internet channel and with our squeezebox, we are able to listen to it in the living room. He found it last week and we have been listening to it all the time. It is really fun Christmas songs, not traditional Christmas music. So it might be offense to some traditional Christmas music lovers, but for us it is perfect! Christmas music that doesn't drive me insane!


The other awesome find I want to share is Il Conte d'Alba Corte Dei Balbi Stella Rosa. It is a different kind of red wine. It is served cold and is sweet and bubbly. REALLY good with desserts and the holidays. The friends party we went to yesterday served it. They actually served some the last time we were there and it was really good, but this time I paid attention to what it was called so I could order myself some. So family, I can't wait for you to try it!

No comments: